Proper Maintenance Helps Extend Vehicle Life!
- Change your engine oil every 3 months or 3,000 miles
- Check your tire inflation pressure monthly
- Rotate your tires every 6 months or 5,000 to 8,000 miles
- Change the engine air filter annually or when visibly restricted.
- Inspect Brake System every 12 months or 15,000 miles
ARTICLES ON VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
AMRA/MAP believes that this information is accurate and reliable and does not endorse,
approve or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness,
efficacy, or timeliness; reliance on it should only be undertaken after a detailed
review of the applicable OE publication(s). AMRA/MAP is not responsible for, and
expressly disclaims all liability for damages of any kind or consequences thereof,
arising out of use, reference to, reliance on, or performance of such information.